15 | 2 | 10 HQ - JIB
- Aerial platform made of high strength steel for boom maximum rigidity and maximum safety while working.
- The subframe with the aim to couple the platform with truck chassis.
- Hydraulic oil tank in easy to reach position to check and restore the oil level.
- Stability guaranteed by No.4 outriggers in A+A, each pair is made by two hydraulic jacks with double effect valve connected to the main hydraulic circuit.
- Double purpose turret for boom support and rotation. One hydraulic engine coupled with one reducer allows 360° continuous rotation on fifth wheel. One rotating joint, assembled inside the turret, allows movements without hose twisting.
- The telescopic boom is made of 2 elements (1 telescopic extension). Hoses and pipes are positioned inside the boom structure for maximum protection against damages or accidental fall of tools, etc.
- Articulated terminal boom “JIB” to reach even the most uncomfortable positions over roofs and balconies
- The basket is made to support and protect the operators. The aerial platform can be moved by means of controls positioned on the basket.
- 100% hydraulic controls with proportional system in low pressure (25 BAR only) in the basket to allow gradual and accurate movements. The hydraulic system in low pressure guarantees a long-lasting life to the platform with maintenance costs reduced at minimum.
- Lateral outreach up to 10m with 200kg (2 pers.) in the basket
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND PERFORMANCES
- Max Working height 15 m
- Max lateral outreach 10 m with 200 Kg basket capacity
- Basket floor 13 m
- Max. capacity 200 Kg – 2 operators
- Standard aluminum basket 1400x700x1100 mm
- Hydraulic basket rotation 90°+90°
- Stabilisation: n° 4 hydraulic outriggers in A+A
- 360° continuous rotation
- 100% hydraulic controls in low pressure
- Minimum GVW 3.5 ton