THE SAFER SOLUTION TO OPERATE UP TO TALL TREES.
Xiraffe is the engineering result of a winning combination of a light and robust ATV, with a central oscillating pivot, and a compact X-shaped aerial platform, to provide safe working conditions in height for the operator.
Xiraffe improves not only the working conditions but also the productivity of workers in tall trees or palms for pruning, harvesting, pollination of flowers and agrochemical treatments, in a safe working environment:
- By using a lightweight but robust structure to provide an aerial platform that can be easily adapted to very compact vehicles, maximizing its functionality and following all the safety rules required for the operator.
- By offering an extremely agile off-road vehicle capable of working on uneven and / or soft terrain, allowing the operator to quickly perform its operations while preserving the delicate and shallow root systems of tropical plants.
The ATV called Buffalo is produced by ERREPPI srl while the X aerial platform system was developed by Xtrux for COMET, official partners for special equipment.
• Lateral outreach 4.5 m
• Basket capacity of 150 kg
• Articulated telescopic boom and pantograph to obtain an override height of 5 m
• N. 4 pantograph outriggers with individual controls
• Possibility to stabilize with a ground high difference up to 700 mm
• 100% hydraulic controls
• There is no need of any limiting device for lateral outreach (100% SAFE)
• 360° turret rotation
• Electric power tap 230 V in the basket
• Compressed air tap in the basket
• Engine start & stop from the basket
• 4x4 tractor with central pivot ± 15°
• Yanmar engine diesel fuel
• Floating tires for uneven and delicate grounds